Locked in a timeshare? Mis-sold leisure credits?
Start a ‘no win no fee’ claim today
More than 600,000 people in the UK own timeshares and many of those do not use them. For the owners not using their timeshare, the annual maintenance bill becomes a growing concern and financial drain.
Often owners become desperate to dispose of their timeshare liability but read their contracts with dismay, as they are impenetrable. The contracts normally ensure that the liability will continue after the owner’s death and be payable by the owner’s estate and it seems that the costs will last forever. When disposal is possible, the resort has to be involved and why would they want the timeshare back, as normally they are trying hard to sell all the others they still have.
Given what appears to be an impossible situation owners become desperate for help and are targets for the scammers..
Desperate people are prime targets for scammers
It often comes as a relief when the owners are cold called by a sympathetic person who knows of their timeshare and offers a solution. What an amazing coincidence! No, not really, as timeshare companies are notorious for leaking databases of clients. The caller will have the database of clients, phone numbers and other details of the timeshare ownership and is at ease striking up an innocent conversation. The conversation develops
- They have a “buyer” for your specific timeshare in their office and they ask for a deposit for fees over the phone
- You will need to visit Tenerife (or other Spanish island) to complete the sale.
- You will need to visit their offices in the UK so that you can join an “action group” against the resort
- They will pay you £000’s for your timeshare if you visit their offices
- To dispose of your timeshare you will need to pay them £000’s now
- By joining their “holiday club,” they will dispose of your timeshare, and provide a “cashback” certificate, which when redeemed, will refund the cost of both your joining fees and timeshare itself
- By buying products such as Eze Group “Credits”, they will dispose of your timeshare.
The ingenuity of scammers is endless, it is time to stop them, and your first action should be to stop responding to cold calls.
If you have been exposed to any of the above scenarios, please contact us on 03003 033 819.
How we can help you recover your money
If you have been a victim of a scammer then please contact us, we may be able to recover the money lost to the scammer and deal with your original timeshare issue. We will publicise any new scams and help stop others being tricked.
Currently we are helping people who
Currently we are helping people who have
- Used Eze Group & Monster Travel
- got Silverpoint timeshares
- suffered the Tenerife scam
- paid £000’s to dispose of a timeshare with no result
- not yet dispose of their timeshare
Deal with someone you can trust
The Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) regulates Lincoln Green Solicitors therfore we have high ethical standards.
We will NOT
- Cold Call you ever
- invite you to a presentation
- send you to Tenerife
- take £000’s from you and do nothing
- keep you safe
- keep your information confidential
- put your interests first
- charge you a fair fee for a fair job, often as a no win no fee
Call our team to see if you can claim
Start your claim now
The information on our website is intended to provide an overview of the services that we provide and does not constitute legal advice. If you wish to discuss your particular circumstances please contact us.
Authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority SRA No. 650601
Registered office: Artemis House, 4 Bramley Rd, Bletchley, Milton Keynes MK1 1PT