Were you mis-sold leisure credits?
Start your ‘no win, no fee’ claim today
Have you purchased Leisure Credits?
It is very common for “cold calling” companies to purposely approach individuals who have purchased timeshares by promising them a way to dispose of their existing timeshare or to claim they have mis-sold the timeshare and that they can claim their money back.
Very often, the company will suggest that there are many other people in the same position as you and that some of them have received refunds often over £30,000. Unsurprisingly they appear very reluctant to provide any hard evidence of their successes.
The company would usually invite the target to a slick presentation where invariably people sign up before leaving due to the pressure techniques used.
We would be very interested to hear from you in particular if you have dealt with any of the following:-
Are you entitled to claim for compensation?
Lincoln Green Solicitors has helped many people in this situation. If you answer yes to any of the following please contact us.
- Were you only attending the presentation to get out of your timeshare ownership?
- That the company could recover all the money that you had paid for your timeshare.
- The company could provide holidays, short breaks and concierge services.
- Did you feel that you could only leave the presentation by buying the products?
- Told that you could redeem points or leisure credits to receive discounts of up to 40% or more?
- Told that if you didn’t buy the product you would have to pay for your hotel accommodation?
- Did you discover the day after signing the agreement that you couldn’t cancel the agreement, and that you weren’t entitled to a “cooling off” period?
- Do you believe that you have been conned?
- Have you received a certificate as proof that the company disposed of your timeshare from a company associated with those named above?
How can we get your money back?
Lawyers at Lincoln Green Solicitors have extensive experience in recovering money for victims of mis-sold timeshare products. If you have been exposed to aggressive sales practices arising from the kind of promotions described above, then please contact us, as we may be able to recover any monies that you have paid them under a “no win no fee” agreement.
Our team are available 9am-5pm
Start your claim now
The information on our website is intended to provide an overview of the services that we provide and does not constitute legal advice. If you wish to discuss your particular circumstances please contact us.
Authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority SRA No. 650601
Registered office: Artemis House, 4 Bramley Rd, Bletchley, Milton Keynes MK1 1PT